BET’s “Rip The Runway” took place Wednesday night at Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City and was hosted by Kelly Rowland and Boris Kodjoe. The annual celebration of fashion and music pairs some of the hottest music artists with parades of stunning garments on the runway. Rick Ross, Meek Mill, Omarion, Luke James, and Jaden Smith were a among the list of performers. Jaden debuted his clothing line MSFTS and his sister Willow worked the runway. Check out a few moments from the evening and be sure to tune in to BET on March 20th at 10pm to watch with us!
- Tom Joyner Turkey Giveaway Detroit [PHOTOS]
- Affordable Everyday, Work, Date and Holiday Looks From DOTS with Fantasee Blu [PHOTOS]
- DL Hughley Pay Your Bills Winners
- Tom Joyner’s Take A Loved One To The Doctor Hits Northland Mall [PHOTOS]
- VMA 2013 Winners!
- ‘Blurred Lines’: The 10 Best Songs Of Summer 2013