Target recently released the lookbook for their next collaboration with New York-based designer Prabal Gurung. Prabal, who has dressed some of the hottest celebrities on the scene (Jennifer Lawrence and Zoë Saldana are my faves), is known for his bold use of graphic prints and color.
The young seamstress quickly reached to the top of my faves list mainly for this 80-plus-piece Target line. Every piece is runway-ready with his signature playful and fun kaleidoscopic patterns shaped onto sophisticated silhouettes. What’s awesome, of course, is the price point. Luxe designer clothes from $12.99 to $199.99, that’s a win in my book.
Check out a of few of my absolute faves in this gallery. Looks like I will be stalking the Target website on February 10th… once again.
MORE ON STYLE & BEAUTY:
Follow our style & beauty editor on Twitter!—
Ty Alexander (@HB_TyAlexander) January 18, 2013
- Tom Joyner Turkey Giveaway Detroit [PHOTOS]
- Affordable Everyday, Work, Date and Holiday Looks From DOTS with Fantasee Blu [PHOTOS]
- DL Hughley Pay Your Bills Winners
- Tom Joyner’s Take A Loved One To The Doctor Hits Northland Mall [PHOTOS]
- VMA 2013 Winners!
- ‘Blurred Lines’: The 10 Best Songs Of Summer 2013