Target recently released the lookbook for their next collaboration with New York-based designer Prabal Gurung. Prabal, who has dressed some of the hottest celebrities on the scene (Jennifer Lawrence and Zoë Saldana are my faves), is known for his bold use of graphic prints and color.
The young seamstress quickly reached to the top of my faves list mainly for this 80-plus-piece Target line. Every piece is runway-ready with his signature playful and fun kaleidoscopic patterns shaped onto sophisticated silhouettes. What’s awesome, of course, is the price point. Luxe designer clothes from $12.99 to $199.99, that’s a win in my book.
Check out a of few of my absolute faves in this gallery. Looks like I will be stalking the Target website on February 10th… once again.
MORE ON STYLE & BEAUTY:
Follow our style & beauty editor on Twitter!—
Ty Alexander (@HB_TyAlexander) January 18, 2013
- FAB FINDS: 6 Chic Cat Eye Shades Under $50
- 7 Swoon-Worthy Looks From Jibri Spring 2013 Collection
- FIRST LOOK: CheayRochelle New Victorian Nobility
- FAB FINDS: Pop Into Peplum With 9 Must-Haves Under $100
- FAB FINDS: eBay Exclusive Designer ‘You Can’t Fake Fashion’ Bags
- BET ‘Rip The Runway’ 2013: Kelly Rowland, Willow Smith, Rick Ross And More Slay The Runway