Target recently released the lookbook for their next collaboration with New York-based designer Prabal Gurung. Prabal, who has dressed some of the hottest celebrities on the scene (Jennifer Lawrence and Zoë Saldana are my faves), is known for his bold use of graphic prints and color.
The young seamstress quickly reached to the top of my faves list mainly for this 80-plus-piece Target line. Every piece is runway-ready with his signature playful and fun kaleidoscopic patterns shaped onto sophisticated silhouettes. What’s awesome, of course, is the price point. Luxe designer clothes from $12.99 to $199.99, that’s a win in my book.
Check out a of few of my absolute faves in this gallery. Looks like I will be stalking the Target website on February 10th… once again.
MORE ON STYLE & BEAUTY:
Follow our style & beauty editor on Twitter!—
Ty Alexander (@HB_TyAlexander) January 18, 2013
- 13 Sexy Dance Moves For The Bedroom…Inspired By Ciara
- 50 Killer Looks Starring The Uber-Fabulous Solange Knowles
- WARDROBE WARS: Kerry Washington vs Zoe Saldana
- Memorial Day Fashion: How To Find The Perfect Picnic Dress
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANET! #TeamBeautiful’s Favorite Ms. Jackson Songs
- 20 Breakup Songs That Helped Us Make It Through!