The lovely ladies of BOi from the west side of Detroit are definitely on my radar. Meeting at Star Factory and brought together by visionary Brandon ‘B Squeezy’ Smith, this quartet has been blowing up youtube as one of the most viewed girl groups in under a year. The girls sat down with Online Editor AC to speak about their music, which as they say consumes their entire life.
Although some may think girl groups are a thing of the past, these ladies have real talent with a no holds bar approach to their music, singing on real life experiences and being extremely honest with what women go through when it comes to life, love, and even sex. You can get a taste of this on their trailer for their Reality Show Boi Krazy, which they have been shooting from the very beginnings of the group.
- Mekhi Phifer stops by the Mason in the Morning show! [Video]
- #MistysMess: Oprah interviews Lindsey Lohan
- Before She Was Famous: Lupita Nyong’o Starred In Super-Sexy Kenyan Soap Opera
- R. Kelly Announces ‘White Panties’ Album, Hints at Project with Mary J. Blige
- iCarly’s Jennette McCurdy Admits She Played Andre Drummond for IG LIkes