The lovely ladies of BOi from the west side of Detroit are definitely on my radar. Meeting at Star Factory and brought together by visionary Brandon ‘B Squeezy’ Smith, this quartet has been blowing up youtube as one of the most viewed girl groups in under a year. The girls sat down with Online Editor AC to speak about their music, which as they say consumes their entire life.
Although some may think girl groups are a thing of the past, these ladies have real talent with a no holds bar approach to their music, singing on real life experiences and being extremely honest with what women go through when it comes to life, love, and even sex. You can get a taste of this on their trailer for their Reality Show Boi Krazy, which they have been shooting from the very beginnings of the group.
- How A Real Housewife And Super Model Keeps It Fresh
- Wedding Guests Required to Sign Silence Clause at MJ Wedding MORNING MINUTE
- Dionne Warwick Files For Bankruptcy, Plus 8 Other Celebs Who Did The Same
- Hosea Chanchez On ‘The Game’, Life Without Melanie & Derwin, And Thoughts On Marriage
- Tiny Spills the Beans, Kim K. Defends Her Weight with Kevin Frazier