As if Beyonce weren’t famous enough, now her alter-ego, Sasha Fierce, is making a name for herself in the fashion world. The singer and her mother, Tina Knowles, are planning to launch a junior clothing line – just in time for back-to-school shopping. The “Sasha Fierce for Dereon” collection will reflect Beyonce’s edgier stage presence, so expect to see heavily studded shoes, oversize sunglasses, leather, and lace. With prices ranging from only $25 – $75 and the line including sportswear, outerwear, handbags, footwear, eyewear, lingerie and jewelry, you’ll be able to dress yourself in “Sasha Fierce” from head-to-toe.
- Fact Of The Day: Earth, Wind & Fire’s Original Name Was…
- Backup Singers Who Made it Big
- 10 Stylish Ways To Wear White
- Keri Hilson Responds To Pregnancy Rumors
- Diana Ross & Debbie Rowe Weigh In On Paris Jackson’s Condition
- It’s Okay Kenya Moore You’re Not Alone: 5 Celebs Evicted From Their Million-Dollar Mansions