On the surface, it may seem that everything is just about perfect in Gabrielle Union’s world. She’s playing a lawyer on a hit TV show, she’s in love with a hot younger man, and she’s a spokesperson for a major skin care company. But the actress says she’s the first to admitt that her self-work is nowhere near completed. “There are some things I personally want to improve upon in my life,” she said. “I’m working on personality and character traits that I know need to be tweaked. So yes, I do want more.”
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- 2014 Grammys Best & Worst Dressed [PHOTOS]
- Radio One Detroit Introduces DL Hughley To Advertisers
- 2014 North American International Auto Show [PHOTOS]
- Michelle Williams Thinks Beyonce’s New Sexy Album Is Too Revealing!
- 41 Reasons Why Idris Elba Is Undeniably Sexy
- Keke Palmer Channels Chilli In New Sexy Photo Shoot