The Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) has named Beyoncé as the official face of their limited-edition “Fashion For Haiti” T-shirt. The charitable tee features black and lime green graphics designed by Peter Arnell, who also created the CFDA’s iconic “Fashion for America” mended heart T-shirt that raised $2 million dollars following 9/11 for the Twin Towers Fund. As the spokesperson for “Fashion For Haiti,” Beyoncé has a message for all fashionistas: “Join me and the fashion industry by buying and wearing the Fashion for Haiti T-shirt. Together we can send a message of hope by raising much needed funds for the people of Haiti.” In addition to Beyoncé, fashion designers like Diane von Furstenberg, Ralph Lauren, Tory Burch, Tommy Hilfiger and more are rallying to promote the $25 knit. The CFDA will donate the net proceeds from each T-shirt to the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund. Look for the tee to hit shops and e-boutiques on February 16. For more information and a full list of stores, visit CFDA.com.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- 2014 Grammys Best & Worst Dressed [PHOTOS]
- Radio One Detroit Introduces DL Hughley To Advertisers
- 2014 North American International Auto Show [PHOTOS]
- Michelle Williams Thinks Beyonce’s New Sexy Album Is Too Revealing!
- 41 Reasons Why Idris Elba Is Undeniably Sexy
- Keke Palmer Channels Chilli In New Sexy Photo Shoot