The Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) has named Beyoncé as the official face of their limited-edition “Fashion For Haiti” T-shirt. The charitable tee features black and lime green graphics designed by Peter Arnell, who also created the CFDA’s iconic “Fashion for America” mended heart T-shirt that raised $2 million dollars following 9/11 for the Twin Towers Fund. As the spokesperson for “Fashion For Haiti,” Beyoncé has a message for all fashionistas: “Join me and the fashion industry by buying and wearing the Fashion for Haiti T-shirt. Together we can send a message of hope by raising much needed funds for the people of Haiti.” In addition to Beyoncé, fashion designers like Diane von Furstenberg, Ralph Lauren, Tory Burch, Tommy Hilfiger and more are rallying to promote the $25 knit. The CFDA will donate the net proceeds from each T-shirt to the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund. Look for the tee to hit shops and e-boutiques on February 16. For more information and a full list of stores, visit CFDA.com.
- How A Real Housewife And Super Model Keeps It Fresh
- Wedding Guests Required to Sign Silence Clause at MJ Wedding MORNING MINUTE
- Dionne Warwick Files For Bankruptcy, Plus 8 Other Celebs Who Did The Same
- Hosea Chanchez On ‘The Game’, Life Without Melanie & Derwin, And Thoughts On Marriage
- Tiny Spills the Beans, Kim K. Defends Her Weight with Kevin Frazier