A judge agreed to push back sentencing dates for Kwame Kilpatrick, his father Bernard Kilpatrick and Bobby Ferguson.The trio was in court Thursday for a status conference. Kwame Kilpatrick had argued the court ismoving too fast to sentence him and is violating his right to due process. He and the other two were set to be sentenced in September but will now be sentenced in October.
- Mekhi Phifer stops by the Mason in the Morning show! [Video]
- #MistysMess: Oprah interviews Lindsey Lohan
- Before She Was Famous: Lupita Nyong’o Starred In Super-Sexy Kenyan Soap Opera
- R. Kelly Announces ‘White Panties’ Album, Hints at Project with Mary J. Blige
- iCarly’s Jennette McCurdy Admits She Played Andre Drummond for IG LIkes