• Soy Sauce Overdose Puts Man Into a Coma

    Comments:  | Leave A Comment

    A 19-year-old man almost died from drinking a quart of soy sauce after being dared by his friends.

    According to reports, the unidentified teenager experienced seizures immediately after consuming the soy sauce.

    The hospital was forced to put 1.5 gallons of sugar-water into the man’s body in order to flush the salt out of his body. It took five hours for his sodium level to return to normal.

    He was in a coma for three days before he woke up on his own.

    Join the Conversation! Share and Discuss!

    Originally seen on http://blackamericaweb.com/

    Tags:

    • More Related Content

    Comments

    blog comments powered by Disqus
    Follow

    Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

    Join 352 other followers