“I’m fortunate enough to be dating my dream woman,” Al Mana, 37, told the magazine last November.
“I’m getting older and I feel more settled,” Jackson agreed. “We have a deep bond, a deep connection.”
The 46-year-old singer and her beau, who plan to tie the knot in Qatar next spring, first fell in love in the summer of 2010, when the pair took a trip to Sardinia that included swims at the hotel pool, three yacht trips and several dinners in their premium suite …
Al Mana’s father is the founder and owner of the Almana Group, a Qatar-based luxury lifestyle enterprise that works with companies in industries as diverse as luxury cars and food services.
The wealthy businessman currently heads the family business’ fashion portfolios.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- 2014 Grammys Best & Worst Dressed [PHOTOS]
- Radio One Detroit Introduces DL Hughley To Advertisers
- 2014 North American International Auto Show [PHOTOS]
- Michelle Williams Thinks Beyonce’s New Sexy Album Is Too Revealing!
- 41 Reasons Why Idris Elba Is Undeniably Sexy
- Keke Palmer Channels Chilli In New Sexy Photo Shoot