Congrats are in order for our President Obama. TIME magazine named him this year Person Of The Year! The photographer of the shoot Nadav Kander, spoke about the portrait saying, “When photographing such a high profile individual, it’s a huge challenge to not let their high profile take over the process. I wanted to make a meaningful photograph that reflected pause in a person’s life and reflect his humanity.” Great accomplish to cap off off 2012.
- Mekhi Phifer stops by the Mason in the Morning show! [Video]
- #MistysMess: Oprah interviews Lindsey Lohan
- Before She Was Famous: Lupita Nyong’o Starred In Super-Sexy Kenyan Soap Opera
- R. Kelly Announces ‘White Panties’ Album, Hints at Project with Mary J. Blige
- iCarly’s Jennette McCurdy Admits She Played Andre Drummond for IG LIkes