Congrats are in order for our President Obama. TIME magazine named him this year Person Of The Year! The photographer of the shoot Nadav Kander, spoke about the portrait saying, “When photographing such a high profile individual, it’s a huge challenge to not let their high profile take over the process. I wanted to make a meaningful photograph that reflected pause in a person’s life and reflect his humanity.” Great accomplish to cap off off 2012.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- 2014 Grammys Best & Worst Dressed [PHOTOS]
- Radio One Detroit Introduces DL Hughley To Advertisers
- 2014 North American International Auto Show [PHOTOS]
- Michelle Williams Thinks Beyonce’s New Sexy Album Is Too Revealing!
- 41 Reasons Why Idris Elba Is Undeniably Sexy
- Keke Palmer Channels Chilli In New Sexy Photo Shoot