Congrats are in order for our President Obama. TIME magazine named him this year Person Of The Year! The photographer of the shoot Nadav Kander, spoke about the portrait saying, “When photographing such a high profile individual, it’s a huge challenge to not let their high profile take over the process. I wanted to make a meaningful photograph that reflected pause in a person’s life and reflect his humanity.” Great accomplish to cap off off 2012.
- How A Real Housewife And Super Model Keeps It Fresh
- Wedding Guests Required to Sign Silence Clause at MJ Wedding MORNING MINUTE
- Dionne Warwick Files For Bankruptcy, Plus 8 Other Celebs Who Did The Same
- Hosea Chanchez On ‘The Game’, Life Without Melanie & Derwin, And Thoughts On Marriage
- Tiny Spills the Beans, Kim K. Defends Her Weight with Kevin Frazier