Well, this is embarrassing: The King of Rock ‘n’ Roll has seen his Billboard Hot 100 record overtaken by none other than Lil Wayne. “Celebration,” a Game song featuring Lil Wayne, debuted on the chart recently—the rapper’s 109th appearance on the chart. Which is enough to top Elvis Presley’s 108 songs, the AP reports. But it’s worth noting that Presley had hits like “Heartbreak Hotel” before the Hot 100 launched in 1958, and thus those songs are not included in his total number. Also worth noting: Just 42 of Lil Wayne’s chart appearances are actually led by him; the other 67 just feature him. Saddest news of all: Neither Presley nor Lil Wayne compares with Glee, which has the most Hot 100 songs of all at 204.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- 2014 Grammys Best & Worst Dressed [PHOTOS]
- Radio One Detroit Introduces DL Hughley To Advertisers
- 2014 North American International Auto Show [PHOTOS]
- Michelle Williams Thinks Beyonce’s New Sexy Album Is Too Revealing!
- 41 Reasons Why Idris Elba Is Undeniably Sexy
- Keke Palmer Channels Chilli In New Sexy Photo Shoot