INDEPENDENCE, Ohio — LeBron James and teammates Darnell Jackson and Coby Karl have tested positive for Influenza A, and are being treated as if they have the H1N1 virus.
H1N1, also known as swine flu, is a strain of Influenza A, and though the Cavaliers have not gotten back H1N1 test results on the three, the team said it is being proactive in treating players and the traveling party to Texas.
The Cavs play at San Antonio on Friday and in Dallas on Saturday.
James, who will travel with the team, returned to practice on Thursday after spending two days resting at home.
Six Cleveland players have had flu-like symptoms. Guard Andre Barrett and forward J.J. Hickson are not making the Texas trip.
- How A Real Housewife And Super Model Keeps It Fresh
- Wedding Guests Required to Sign Silence Clause at MJ Wedding MORNING MINUTE
- Dionne Warwick Files For Bankruptcy, Plus 8 Other Celebs Who Did The Same
- Hosea Chanchez On ‘The Game’, Life Without Melanie & Derwin, And Thoughts On Marriage
- Tiny Spills the Beans, Kim K. Defends Her Weight with Kevin Frazier