INDEPENDENCE, Ohio — LeBron James and teammates Darnell Jackson and Coby Karl have tested positive for Influenza A, and are being treated as if they have the H1N1 virus.
H1N1, also known as swine flu, is a strain of Influenza A, and though the Cavaliers have not gotten back H1N1 test results on the three, the team said it is being proactive in treating players and the traveling party to Texas.
The Cavs play at San Antonio on Friday and in Dallas on Saturday.
James, who will travel with the team, returned to practice on Thursday after spending two days resting at home.
Six Cleveland players have had flu-like symptoms. Guard Andre Barrett and forward J.J. Hickson are not making the Texas trip.
- Mekhi Phifer stops by the Mason in the Morning show! [Video]
- #MistysMess: Oprah interviews Lindsey Lohan
- Before She Was Famous: Lupita Nyong’o Starred In Super-Sexy Kenyan Soap Opera
- R. Kelly Announces ‘White Panties’ Album, Hints at Project with Mary J. Blige
- iCarly’s Jennette McCurdy Admits She Played Andre Drummond for IG LIkes