Our favorite sanging, foot stomping diva has become a mommy again, and just in time for the holidays! Singer Fantasia, already mom to 10-year-old Zion, went into labor at Presbyterian Hospital in Charlotte, North Carolina, around 1:30 p.m. PST on Monday and has since given birth to a healthy, bouncing baby boy, her first with boyfriend Antwaun Cook. No word on the baby’s name, but we’re sure Fantasia and her baby boy are doing just fine. How’s that for a Christmas gift!
- How A Real Housewife And Super Model Keeps It Fresh
- Wedding Guests Required to Sign Silence Clause at MJ Wedding MORNING MINUTE
- Dionne Warwick Files For Bankruptcy, Plus 8 Other Celebs Who Did The Same
- Hosea Chanchez On ‘The Game’, Life Without Melanie & Derwin, And Thoughts On Marriage
- Tiny Spills the Beans, Kim K. Defends Her Weight with Kevin Frazier