Our favorite sanging, foot stomping diva has become a mommy again, and just in time for the holidays! Singer Fantasia, already mom to 10-year-old Zion, went into labor at Presbyterian Hospital in Charlotte, North Carolina, around 1:30 p.m. PST on Monday and has since given birth to a healthy, bouncing baby boy, her first with boyfriend Antwaun Cook. No word on the baby’s name, but we’re sure Fantasia and her baby boy are doing just fine. How’s that for a Christmas gift!
- Mekhi Phifer stops by the Mason in the Morning show! [Video]
- #MistysMess: Oprah interviews Lindsey Lohan
- Before She Was Famous: Lupita Nyong’o Starred In Super-Sexy Kenyan Soap Opera
- R. Kelly Announces ‘White Panties’ Album, Hints at Project with Mary J. Blige
- iCarly’s Jennette McCurdy Admits She Played Andre Drummond for IG LIkes