Breaking up with someone you love and possibly ‘the one’ you think you may spend the rest of your life with can be a very unsecured feeling. Often times we hold on to enough of the good feelings to believe that things can change back to how they used to be. The majority of the time it is best to cut your losses and take your experiences with that person as a lesson learned instead of living in the hope of the past. As if that wasn’t enough to let go, check out Keith Washington giving the man’s point of view along with Producer Kerrie on MadameNoire’s 6 reasons not to go back to your ex below!
- Fact Of The Day: Earth, Wind & Fire’s Original Name Was…
- Backup Singers Who Made it Big
- 10 Stylish Ways To Wear White
- Keri Hilson Responds To Pregnancy Rumors
- Diana Ross & Debbie Rowe Weigh In On Paris Jackson’s Condition
- It’s Okay Kenya Moore You’re Not Alone: 5 Celebs Evicted From Their Million-Dollar Mansions