Breaking up with someone you love and possibly ‘the one’ you think you may spend the rest of your life with can be a very unsecured feeling. Often times we hold on to enough of the good feelings to believe that things can change back to how they used to be. The majority of the time it is best to cut your losses and take your experiences with that person as a lesson learned instead of living in the hope of the past. As if that wasn’t enough to let go, check out Keith Washington giving the man’s point of view along with Producer Kerrie on MadameNoire’s 6 reasons not to go back to your ex below!
- Mekhi Phifer stops by the Mason in the Morning show! [Video]
- #MistysMess: Oprah interviews Lindsey Lohan
- Before She Was Famous: Lupita Nyong’o Starred In Super-Sexy Kenyan Soap Opera
- R. Kelly Announces ‘White Panties’ Album, Hints at Project with Mary J. Blige
- iCarly’s Jennette McCurdy Admits She Played Andre Drummond for IG LIkes