Whitney Houston was on her way to a triumphant return while shooting what would become her final on-screen performance in Sparkle, a remake of the 1976 film. When “ET” paid a visit to the set in Detroit, the iconic singer’s voice was full and she looked “heavier and healthier,” according to host Mark Steins. Check out some on-set footage from Whitney’s final film, which hits theaters August 17.
- How A Real Housewife And Super Model Keeps It Fresh
- Wedding Guests Required to Sign Silence Clause at MJ Wedding MORNING MINUTE
- Dionne Warwick Files For Bankruptcy, Plus 8 Other Celebs Who Did The Same
- Hosea Chanchez On ‘The Game’, Life Without Melanie & Derwin, And Thoughts On Marriage
- Tiny Spills the Beans, Kim K. Defends Her Weight with Kevin Frazier