Whitney Houston was on her way to a triumphant return while shooting what would become her final on-screen performance in Sparkle, a remake of the 1976 film. When “ET” paid a visit to the set in Detroit, the iconic singer’s voice was full and she looked “heavier and healthier,” according to host Mark Steins. Check out some on-set footage from Whitney’s final film, which hits theaters August 17.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- 2014 Grammys Best & Worst Dressed [PHOTOS]
- Radio One Detroit Introduces DL Hughley To Advertisers
- 2014 North American International Auto Show [PHOTOS]
- Michelle Williams Thinks Beyonce’s New Sexy Album Is Too Revealing!
- 41 Reasons Why Idris Elba Is Undeniably Sexy
- Keke Palmer Channels Chilli In New Sexy Photo Shoot