Whitney Houston was on her way to a triumphant return while shooting what would become her final on-screen performance in Sparkle, a remake of the 1976 film. When “ET” paid a visit to the set in Detroit, the iconic singer’s voice was full and she looked “heavier and healthier,” according to host Mark Steins. Check out some on-set footage from Whitney’s final film, which hits theaters August 17.
- Mekhi Phifer stops by the Mason in the Morning show! [Video]
- #MistysMess: Oprah interviews Lindsey Lohan
- Before She Was Famous: Lupita Nyong’o Starred In Super-Sexy Kenyan Soap Opera
- R. Kelly Announces ‘White Panties’ Album, Hints at Project with Mary J. Blige
- iCarly’s Jennette McCurdy Admits She Played Andre Drummond for IG LIkes