|By JASON CARR – myfoxdetroit.com
PONTIAC, Mich. (myFOXDetroit.com) – HBO is in town shooting the movie “You Don’t Know Jack”. In the film, Al Pacino portrays Dr. Jack Kevorkian. Thursday, he was in character in the blustery cold outside the Oakland County Courthouse.
“He looks just like Jack Kevorkian,” said FOX 2′s Kam Carman. “He’s a little guy, but he’s incredible.”
After a dozen takes, we observed Pacino walk back to his chair with that oh so familiar swagger. It’s Scarface’s Dr. Death. Michael Corleone turned assisted suicide advocate.
In the film, Kam plays a reporter, hair and fashion courtesy of the 1990s. She’s star struck meeting her director. “I’m shocked because, first of all, Barry Levinson is directing. I had no idea. So then, I fell apart,” said Carman.
Levinson has directed movies such as “Rain Man,” “Good Morning Vietnam,” “The Natural” and “Diner”.
Jessica Cooper, who told Kevorkian no one is above the law, says the movie guarantees Dr. Jack’s infamy.
“He brought these issues to light, and, to that, he deserves a tremendous amount of credit. They were things that people were never able to talk about publicly and they did, but he stepped over the line,” Cooper said.
After two hours, Pacino’s takes were over and, still in Dr. Jack makeup, he made a beeline for his waiting car.
- How A Real Housewife And Super Model Keeps It Fresh
- Wedding Guests Required to Sign Silence Clause at MJ Wedding MORNING MINUTE
- Dionne Warwick Files For Bankruptcy, Plus 8 Other Celebs Who Did The Same
- Hosea Chanchez On ‘The Game’, Life Without Melanie & Derwin, And Thoughts On Marriage
- Tiny Spills the Beans, Kim K. Defends Her Weight with Kevin Frazier