The American Cancer Society is marking the 36th Great American Smokeout today by encouraging smokers to use this date to make a plan to quit, or to plan in advance and quit smoking. By doing so, smokers will be taking an important step towards a healthier life – one that can lead to reducing cancer risk. if your looking to quit smoking call the American Cancer Society at 1-800-227-2345 or visit the website for more tips.
- How A Real Housewife And Super Model Keeps It Fresh
- Wedding Guests Required to Sign Silence Clause at MJ Wedding MORNING MINUTE
- Dionne Warwick Files For Bankruptcy, Plus 8 Other Celebs Who Did The Same
- Hosea Chanchez On ‘The Game’, Life Without Melanie & Derwin, And Thoughts On Marriage
- Tiny Spills the Beans, Kim K. Defends Her Weight with Kevin Frazier