The American Cancer Society is marking the 36th Great American Smokeout today by encouraging smokers to use this date to make a plan to quit, or to plan in advance and quit smoking. By doing so, smokers will be taking an important step towards a healthier life – one that can lead to reducing cancer risk. if your looking to quit smoking call the American Cancer Society at 1-800-227-2345 or visit the website for more tips.
- 2014 Grammys Best & Worst Dressed [PHOTOS]
- Radio One Detroit Introduces DL Hughley To Advertisers
- 2014 North American International Auto Show [PHOTOS]
- Michelle Williams Thinks Beyonce’s New Sexy Album Is Too Revealing!
- 41 Reasons Why Idris Elba Is Undeniably Sexy
- Keke Palmer Channels Chilli In New Sexy Photo Shoot