The American Cancer Society is marking the 36th Great American Smokeout today by encouraging smokers to use this date to make a plan to quit, or to plan in advance and quit smoking. By doing so, smokers will be taking an important step towards a healthier life – one that can lead to reducing cancer risk. if your looking to quit smoking call the American Cancer Society at 1-800-227-2345 or visit the website for more tips.
- Mekhi Phifer stops by the Mason in the Morning show! [Video]
- #MistysMess: Oprah interviews Lindsey Lohan
- Before She Was Famous: Lupita Nyong’o Starred In Super-Sexy Kenyan Soap Opera
- R. Kelly Announces ‘White Panties’ Album, Hints at Project with Mary J. Blige
- iCarly’s Jennette McCurdy Admits She Played Andre Drummond for IG LIkes