VH1′s “Do Something” Awards went down last night in Hollywood, California. The non-profit organization honors people under the age of 25 who have given back to their communities and beyond, and though some of our favorite celeb ladies didn’t make cut in terms of age, they still showed face.
- How A Real Housewife And Super Model Keeps It Fresh
- Wedding Guests Required to Sign Silence Clause at MJ Wedding MORNING MINUTE
- Dionne Warwick Files For Bankruptcy, Plus 8 Other Celebs Who Did The Same
- Hosea Chanchez On ‘The Game’, Life Without Melanie & Derwin, And Thoughts On Marriage
- Tiny Spills the Beans, Kim K. Defends Her Weight with Kevin Frazier