Welcome to Diversity Job Fairs – The Employment Exchange of Professional Sales, Marketing, Management, Finance, Telecommunication, Healthcare, Customer Service, Information Technology and Administration position. Being the Best source to plan your job search, we help the leading employers meet the best qualified candidates like you and vice versa.
Meet your next employer:
Thursday, July 21, 2011
From 10AM – 2PM
Embassy Suites Detroit – Livonia/Novi
19525 Victor Parkway
Livonia, MI 48152
DON’T APPLY ONLINE JUST SHOW UP FROM 10AM TO 2PM!
Over 20 companies have signed a contract with DiversityJobFairs.com and have committed their company to holding On-The-Spot Interviews at the hotel above.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES WHO WILL BE ATTENDING THESE JOB FAIR PLEASE LOGON ONTO www.DiversityJobFairs.com
JOB SEEKERS . . .
These events are for serious professionals from senior-level to entry-level. Discover a career opportunity just right for you.
Few Reasons You Benefit From Attending . . .
1. Meet face-to-face with multiple recruiters and hiring managers from local and national employers – discover your earning potential!
2. Shake hands. Even with today’s technology, the only way to get hired is to meet someone.
3. Emailing, sending, and attaching “blind” resumes doesn’t work. There are too many applicants. Most companies only consider candidates who seek them out.
4. Your income can grow significantly when a “bidding war” develops between two or more companies interested in you, as is often the case.
5. “If you are not currently working, Diversity JobFairs are the fastest way to get hired, next to a friend’s referral – in short a jobfair that Gets you the Job
6.If you are working, you can meet several companies in a “reasonable” 2 – 3 hour session instead of trying to conduct a “covert” job search from your current employer.
A formal study of hiring managers in more than 400 companies by the San Jose Mercury News concluded that the average employer makes a hiring decision within 15 seconds of meeting you. Here are some smarter methods of attracting the very best Employers:
ü Bring plenty of resumes (strong and error free), as well as, a pen and a notepad.
ü Dress for an interview
ü The expression that you never have a second chance – make a powerful first impression.
ü Be enthusiastic, assertive and show initiative – shake hands and introduce yourself to recruiters
ü Try not to be overwhelmed by the size of the job fair or the number of job seekers in attendance.
ü While waiting, build your network of associates and contacts. There is a reason that the saying goes, “It’s who you know, not what you know.”
Do NOT keep this to yourself! Bring a friend and please tell someone that might benefit from this event!
FOR ANY UPDATES COME BACK TO THIS WEBSITE ON A REGULAR BASIS OR VISIT http://www.DiversityJobFairs.com
For information please call (516-932-0997)
BE APART OF THE NEXT GENERATION OF JOB FAIRS!