Marquita Pring stars as one of four plus-size models featured in Vogue Italia’s cover story fashion spread “Belle Vere,” meaning “Real Beauties.” Photographer Steven Meisel ignores the weight debate, capturing her in a lush setting that exudes sensuality. Celebrating body diversity, Meisel puts her curves front and center.
- Fact Of The Day: Earth, Wind & Fire’s Original Name Was…
- Backup Singers Who Made it Big
- 10 Stylish Ways To Wear White
- Keri Hilson Responds To Pregnancy Rumors
- Diana Ross & Debbie Rowe Weigh In On Paris Jackson’s Condition
- It’s Okay Kenya Moore You’re Not Alone: 5 Celebs Evicted From Their Million-Dollar Mansions