Daimler and Mercedes-Benz will be holding a U.S. job fair on June 6th, 2011. The job fair will take place from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. at the Mercedes-Benz Financial Services USA Headquarters at 36455 Corporate Drive in Farmington Hills, Michigan.Candidates with experience in engineering, manufacturing engineering, warranty, supply chain, accounting, controlling, and corporate audit and investigation are encouraged to attend. A minimum of a four-year degree is required for all opportunities.The Company will be hiring for Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, headquartered in Farmington Hills, as well as Detroit Diesel Corporation & Detroit Diesel Remanufacturing, headquartered in Detroit.The company will also be hiring for its locations in Montvale, New Jersey; Palo Alto, California; Portland, Oregon; and Fort Mill, South Carolina. Human Resources representatives and hiring managers will be on site to meet with job fair participants and discuss current openings and future opportunities with Daimler companies in Michigan and across the U.S.If you want to attend the job fair, you must pre-register online at: www.Daimler-JobFair.com
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- 2014 Grammys Best & Worst Dressed [PHOTOS]
- Radio One Detroit Introduces DL Hughley To Advertisers
- 2014 North American International Auto Show [PHOTOS]
- Michelle Williams Thinks Beyonce’s New Sexy Album Is Too Revealing!
- 41 Reasons Why Idris Elba Is Undeniably Sexy
- Keke Palmer Channels Chilli In New Sexy Photo Shoot