The Detroit Police Department’s Eastern District building was briefly evacuated Thursday morning after officers said a woman dropped off a bag that contained grenades in at the front desk.Detroit Police Commander Steven Dolant said the woman found the devices in the back yard of her family home, and that they might have belonged to her military veteran father. He said the evacuation was a precaution while a bomb squad removed the devices. Inmates were moved to another precinct.A few businesses nearby the police building were also evacuated.”I have to stress that if you find a hand grenade, leave it there. Any explosive device, leave it where it’s at, step away and call the police,” Dolant said. “You shouldn’t transport it at all. IMAGES: Detroit Bomb Squad Removes Devices From Police Building The Eastern District is at 11187 Gratiot Avenue.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- 2014 Grammys Best & Worst Dressed [PHOTOS]
- Radio One Detroit Introduces DL Hughley To Advertisers
- 2014 North American International Auto Show [PHOTOS]
- Michelle Williams Thinks Beyonce’s New Sexy Album Is Too Revealing!
- 41 Reasons Why Idris Elba Is Undeniably Sexy
- Keke Palmer Channels Chilli In New Sexy Photo Shoot