Supermodel Rose Cordero channels Josephine Baker, the famous multi-talented Harlem Renaissance-era entertainer, in Tush magazine’s #24 issue. Finger waves, thin brows, and dramatic eyes begin the look while fringed, feathered and bejeweled barely-there outfits complete it.
- How A Real Housewife And Super Model Keeps It Fresh
- Wedding Guests Required to Sign Silence Clause at MJ Wedding MORNING MINUTE
- Dionne Warwick Files For Bankruptcy, Plus 8 Other Celebs Who Did The Same
- Hosea Chanchez On ‘The Game’, Life Without Melanie & Derwin, And Thoughts On Marriage
- Tiny Spills the Beans, Kim K. Defends Her Weight with Kevin Frazier