In honor of National Foster Care Month, Grammy Award winner, Ne-Yo and The Compound Foundation will host the 3rd Annual Celebration of Mothers on Sunday, May 9, 2010 (Mother’s Day), themed “Sunday Brunch at the Opera,” to honor Georgia’s fosters mothers. The event is being held to encourage, celebrate and reward these mothers for the all that they do each and every day. This special brunch will be held at a private location from 2pm-5pm, highlighting wellness and self-care with the help of sponsors, Carol’s Daughter and Design Essentials product line.
- How A Real Housewife And Super Model Keeps It Fresh
- Wedding Guests Required to Sign Silence Clause at MJ Wedding MORNING MINUTE
- Dionne Warwick Files For Bankruptcy, Plus 8 Other Celebs Who Did The Same
- Hosea Chanchez On ‘The Game’, Life Without Melanie & Derwin, And Thoughts On Marriage
- Tiny Spills the Beans, Kim K. Defends Her Weight with Kevin Frazier