“Tender Kisses” is the fourth single from Tracie Spencer’s second album, Make the Difference. The single was released on July 16, 1991. It was written by Matt Sherrod, Paul Sherrod, Sir Spence and Tracie Spencer. This song is one of Tracie Spencer’s best known hits to date, reaching number one on the R&B chart in the U.S. The theme of the song focuses on being heartbroken after a breakup.
- Mekhi Phifer stops by the Mason in the Morning show! [Video]
- #MistysMess: Oprah interviews Lindsey Lohan
- Before She Was Famous: Lupita Nyong’o Starred In Super-Sexy Kenyan Soap Opera
- R. Kelly Announces ‘White Panties’ Album, Hints at Project with Mary J. Blige
- iCarly’s Jennette McCurdy Admits She Played Andre Drummond for IG LIkes