“Tender Kisses” is the fourth single from Tracie Spencer’s second album, Make the Difference. The single was released on July 16, 1991. It was written by Matt Sherrod, Paul Sherrod, Sir Spence and Tracie Spencer. This song is one of Tracie Spencer’s best known hits to date, reaching number one on the R&B chart in the U.S. The theme of the song focuses on being heartbroken after a breakup.
- How A Real Housewife And Super Model Keeps It Fresh
- Wedding Guests Required to Sign Silence Clause at MJ Wedding MORNING MINUTE
- Dionne Warwick Files For Bankruptcy, Plus 8 Other Celebs Who Did The Same
- Hosea Chanchez On ‘The Game’, Life Without Melanie & Derwin, And Thoughts On Marriage
- Tiny Spills the Beans, Kim K. Defends Her Weight with Kevin Frazier