Kem releases a new single, “If It’s Love” featuring the ever-so-lovely songstress Chrisette Michele. I don’t know about you, but Chrisette’s voice just melts my soul on slow-tempos. If they were trying to make the perfect song for the couple just hanging out by the local water creak, or make-out point song, they succeeded. Well, for couples 23 and older.
- Mekhi Phifer stops by the Mason in the Morning show! [Video]
- #MistysMess: Oprah interviews Lindsey Lohan
- Before She Was Famous: Lupita Nyong’o Starred In Super-Sexy Kenyan Soap Opera
- R. Kelly Announces ‘White Panties’ Album, Hints at Project with Mary J. Blige
- iCarly’s Jennette McCurdy Admits She Played Andre Drummond for IG LIkes