Kem releases a new single, “If It’s Love” featuring the ever-so-lovely songstress Chrisette Michele. I don’t know about you, but Chrisette’s voice just melts my soul on slow-tempos. If they were trying to make the perfect song for the couple just hanging out by the local water creak, or make-out point song, they succeeded. Well, for couples 23 and older.
- How A Real Housewife And Super Model Keeps It Fresh
- Wedding Guests Required to Sign Silence Clause at MJ Wedding MORNING MINUTE
- Dionne Warwick Files For Bankruptcy, Plus 8 Other Celebs Who Did The Same
- Hosea Chanchez On ‘The Game’, Life Without Melanie & Derwin, And Thoughts On Marriage
- Tiny Spills the Beans, Kim K. Defends Her Weight with Kevin Frazier