On Wednesday, the US Treasury introduced a new 100 dollar bill, which is slated to go into circulation early in 2011. The new 100 dollar bill includes a “3D Security Ribbon” and a color-changing inkwell.
- Fact Of The Day: Earth, Wind & Fire’s Original Name Was…
- Backup Singers Who Made it Big
- 10 Stylish Ways To Wear White
- Keri Hilson Responds To Pregnancy Rumors
- Diana Ross & Debbie Rowe Weigh In On Paris Jackson’s Condition
- It’s Okay Kenya Moore You’re Not Alone: 5 Celebs Evicted From Their Million-Dollar Mansions