Detroit— Police are questioning a “person of interest” in connection with a series of rapes that has terrorized women on the city’s east side.
Investigators picked up man for questioning today, although he hasn’t been placed under arrest, Detroit Police spokeswoman Sgt. Eren Stephens said.
“At this point, we’re just calling him a person of interest,” Stephens said. “We picked him up today, although I don’t have any further details.”
- VIDEO: Usher Almost Faints On Stage, Gets Booed, Sings Wrong Song
- Keyshia Cole A Bridezilla!?
- Detroit Police Stations Double as Bus Stops Until Rape Suspect is Caught
- Toni Braxton & Sisters Go Glam For “Family Values” Promo [PHOTOS]
- Video: Racy Halftime Show Featured A Lap Dance Competition, Is This Too Much?
- Halle Berry Says, “I Can’t Do Aretha Justice”
- Way Black When: Divas Gallery
- Michelle Obama’s Birthday: 47 Things You Didn’t Know About The First Lady
- What Would You Do?: Principle Catches 3rd Graders Smoking Weed, Calls Cops Not Parents!