Supermodel Naomi Campbell gets into the mix with this daring spread from Vogue Russia April. Captured by Tom Munro, Naomi is queen of the boudoir in bold pieces from Dior, Alexander McQueen and Azzedine Alaïa. Aided by fashion editor Patti Wilson, Munro creates a story that is part elegance and part play with an eastern twist.
- How A Real Housewife And Super Model Keeps It Fresh
- Wedding Guests Required to Sign Silence Clause at MJ Wedding MORNING MINUTE
- Dionne Warwick Files For Bankruptcy, Plus 8 Other Celebs Who Did The Same
- Hosea Chanchez On ‘The Game’, Life Without Melanie & Derwin, And Thoughts On Marriage
- Tiny Spills the Beans, Kim K. Defends Her Weight with Kevin Frazier