Rah Digga visited The Monique Show to talk about the origin of her name, and why she does rap. Rah Digga formerly known as Rah Diggety spoke about her album “Classic.” ” The cover of the album is what she calls an “old dusty picture” of her that she found in the crates. She says the new album entails that ”boom bap, bass, funk and soul” that old hip-hop embodied. Rah Digga is one of the only lyrical female rappers left–look out for her album!
- How A Real Housewife And Super Model Keeps It Fresh
- Wedding Guests Required to Sign Silence Clause at MJ Wedding MORNING MINUTE
- Dionne Warwick Files For Bankruptcy, Plus 8 Other Celebs Who Did The Same
- Hosea Chanchez On ‘The Game’, Life Without Melanie & Derwin, And Thoughts On Marriage
- Tiny Spills the Beans, Kim K. Defends Her Weight with Kevin Frazier