• Tennessee Firefighters Let Home Burn Down Because Of Unpaid Bill

    Comments:  | Leave A Comment

    Firefighters in rural Tennessee let a home burn to the ground last week because the homeowner hadn’t paid a $75 fee.

    Picture 4

    Gene Cranick of Obion County and his family lost all of their possessions in the Sept. 29 fire, along with three dogs and a cat.

    “They could have been saved if they had put water on it, but they didn’t do it,” Cranick told MSNBC’s Keith Olbermann.

    RELATED:

    Bob Marley’s master recordings burned in fire in Ghana

    VIDEO:

    Click here to join the 2011 Black History Month contest

    Join the Conversation! Share and Discuss!

    Tags:

    • More Related Content

    Comments

    blog comments powered by Disqus
    Follow

    Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

    Join 338 other followers