MaLinda Sapp, wife of gospel singer and pastor Marvin Sapp, died last week after an 18-month struggle with colon cancer. Marvin Sapp and his children pay tribute to Malinda by reading a memorable poem called ‘Footprints In The Sand’ and Marvin sings an encouraging song, “Let go and let God have his way.”
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- 2014 Grammys Best & Worst Dressed [PHOTOS]
- Radio One Detroit Introduces DL Hughley To Advertisers
- 2014 North American International Auto Show [PHOTOS]
- Michelle Williams Thinks Beyonce’s New Sexy Album Is Too Revealing!
- 41 Reasons Why Idris Elba Is Undeniably Sexy
- Keke Palmer Channels Chilli In New Sexy Photo Shoot