Kelis, ever the fashionista, turns down her femininity and turns up the masculinity in the 5th anniversary issue of Wonderland Magazine. Via weird hats and tailored suits, Kelis still looks good, even when channeling a man.
- How A Real Housewife And Super Model Keeps It Fresh
- Wedding Guests Required to Sign Silence Clause at MJ Wedding MORNING MINUTE
- Dionne Warwick Files For Bankruptcy, Plus 8 Other Celebs Who Did The Same
- Hosea Chanchez On ‘The Game’, Life Without Melanie & Derwin, And Thoughts On Marriage
- Tiny Spills the Beans, Kim K. Defends Her Weight with Kevin Frazier