In the September 2010 issue of Vogue magazine, the “We Are The World” photo shoot aims to unite “people of the globe,” using models Joan Smalls, Jourdan Dunn, and Lais Ribeiro, among others. It was photographed by Steven Meisel for and styled by Edward Enninful.
- How A Real Housewife And Super Model Keeps It Fresh
- Wedding Guests Required to Sign Silence Clause at MJ Wedding MORNING MINUTE
- Dionne Warwick Files For Bankruptcy, Plus 8 Other Celebs Who Did The Same
- Hosea Chanchez On ‘The Game’, Life Without Melanie & Derwin, And Thoughts On Marriage
- Tiny Spills the Beans, Kim K. Defends Her Weight with Kevin Frazier